Wednesday, January 06, 2010

FFFreakout #195 "FFF 2009 Favorites Pt. 2" (Aired on 1/7/09)

#Dirty Projectors - "Stillness is the Move" (Domino)
#Jay Reatard - "Before I Was Caught" (Matador)
#U2 - "Magnificent" (Interscope Records)
#Sonic Youth - "Antenna" (Matador)
#The xx - "Crystallized" (Young Turks)
#Crocodiles - "I Wanna Kill" (Fat Possum)
*Papercuts - "Future Primitive" (Gnomonsong)
*Julian Lynch - "Droplet On a Hot Stone" (self-released/Underwater Peoples)
*Ty Segall - "I Think I've Had It" (from Yeti #8 compilation)
*Flaming Lips - "Convinced of the Hex" (Warner Bros.)
*Bill Orcutt - "Pocket Underground" (Palilalia)
*Oneohtrix Point Never - "Zones Without People" (Arbor/No Fun Productions)
*Peaking Lights - "Silver Tongues Soft Whisper" (Night People)
*The Sa-Ra Creative Partners - "I Swear" (Ubiquity)

#Carl's picks
*Dave's picks

**Buy locally**


No comments: