1) Big Black - Bazooka Joe
2) Jesus Lizard - Nub
3) Arcwelder - All Mixed Together
4) Man or Astro-Man? - Song of the Two-Mile. . .
5) Skull Kontrol - New Rock Critic
6) Slint - Nosferatu Man
7) Polvo - Rock Post Rock
8) Girls vs. Boys - Disco Six Six Six
9) Shellac - The Admiral
10) Blonde Redhead - This Is Not
11) The New Year - The Block That Doesn't Exist
12) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Bang
13) Calexico -Alone Again Or
14) Coco Rosie - Good Friday
15) TV on the Radio - Dreams
This show was our second installment of our monthly showcase where we focus in on a particular genre, artist, theme, etc. This time around we picked the amazing Chicago independent label, Touch and Go Records. Touch and Go has become one of the most influential indie record labels of the past 20+ years, amassing a catalog that includes such acclaimed artists as Big Black, Jesus Lizard, Slint, and even the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. As Touch and Go celebrated their 25th anniversary this past weekend in Chicago with a 3-day block party, we felt it was fitting to play some of our favorite Touch and Go artists from over the years. Hope you enjoyed this as much as we did.